If you have any concerns relating to bullying, harassment or other breaches of the code of conduct please contact the LOC: . However, if you feel uncomfortable raising an issue with us directly, we provide contact information for two other independent people to act as a point of contact.
- Sarah Martell (Scientia Associate Professor, UNSW) - email: - tel: +61 02 9065 2276
- Marie Partridge (Admin Support Officer, USyd) - email: - tel: +61 02 8627 4353
It is the policy of our main sponsor ASTRO 3D that all participants in this conference are able to enjoy an environment that is free from discrimination and harassment - see further ASTRO 3D Code of Conduct (below).
We are committed to making this meeting productive and enjoyable
for everyone, regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation, disability, physical
appearance, body size, nationality or religion. We will not tolerate harassment in any form.
This Meeting Code applies to all participants at this Meeting. All participants should follow these guidelines.
- Behave professionally - Harassment and sexist, racist, or exclusionary comments or jokes are not appropriate.` Harassment includes, but is not limited to, sustained disruption of talks or other events, inappropriate physical contact, sexual attention or innuendo, deliberate intimidation, stalking, and photography or recording of an individual without consent. It includes offensive comments related to issues including race, gender, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size or religion.
- Communication should be appropriate for a diverse audience - All communication should be appropriate for a professional audience, including people of many different backgrounds. Sexual or sexist language and imagery is not appropriate.
- Be considerate and respectful to others - Do not insult or put down other attendees. Critique ideas rather than individuals.